dublin

Details of Upcoming Events & Meets.
Vinny Ward

dublin

Post by Vinny Ward »

:text-feedback: vintage car show on in ballsbridge next weekend,just wondering if theirs anyone going?
Liam Healy

Re: dublin

Post by Liam Healy »

would like to but funds not allowing
Keep her sideways and between the ditches
Donal Conneely

Post by Donal Conneely »

I think they were on to us Vinny about it but it big big money to have a stand there if i am not mistaken.
Ted and Dermot will know more when they log on.
Ted O'Connell

Post by Ted O'Connell »

Well we are not having a stand there but I hope to get there at some point in the Club gear & touch base with a few people & if I can get Club Discounts with anyone I will. I reckon that this Show will grow immensely in the next few yrs if the continue with it.
Ted O'Connell,
086-3256751.
Ted O'Connell

Post by Ted O'Connell »

To be honest, there was a lot of nice cars to see but I felt that the Show was a disappointment. There was plenty of room for further Club Stands as even the main hall wasn't completely full!! €15 a head to get in on the day which was saucy as it wasn't full. There was a Rekord in the Car Park on Sat & a nice Kadett C Sal with arches on Sun.
One thing I detest, if it's a Classic Car Show why had they so many "NEW" cars in the hall, let them outside if they are connected in a Sponsorship manner but let the Classic Cars inside & that way more Clubs would get in also. (rant over).
Ted O'Connell,
086-3256751.