Notification of the Opel Vauxhall Club Ireland AGM 2013

Details of Upcoming Events & Meets.
Dermot Higgins
Site Admin

Notification of the Opel Vauxhall Club Ireland AGM 2013

Post by Dermot Higgins »

[pdfview]http://www.opelvauxhallclubireland.com/ ... on2013.pdf[/pdfview]

All club positions are open to change (positions have to be changed after 2 years) and we would encourage members to attend and where possible get involved in the committee positions.
"Really skilled drivers have smashed bugs on their side windows too" - Walter Röhrl
Dermot Higgins
Site Admin

Re: Notification of the Opel Vauxhall Club Ireland AGM 2013

Post by Dermot Higgins »

We’d like to extend the opportunity to all members to attend the AGM of the club on Saturday November 23rd @ 8.00P.M. in The Lakeside Hotel & Leisure Centre, Ballina, Killaloe, Co. Clare. This is your opportunity to have a say in how your Club is run.

The room rate on the night is as follows:
• Single occupancy €69 bed & breakfast.
• Double occupancy €45 bed & breakfast per person.

To make your booking please contact The Lakeside Hotel & Leisure Centre, Ballina, Killaloe, Co. Clare on 061 376122 quoting Opel Vauxhall Club Ireland to get the rates.

It would be great to have as many members as possible in attendance as we’d like to get more people involved in the club and get feedback from members. We will also be having a bit of a party & drinks after the meeting. A Nomination Slip is included with this newsletter for those who may not be able to attend the AGM and wish to submit nominations for Club positions. We are looking forward to see you all there.
"Really skilled drivers have smashed bugs on their side windows too" - Walter Röhrl
Dermot Higgins
Site Admin

Post by Dermot Higgins »

Just a little bump for those able to attend, only a week and a half to go.
Donal Conneely

Post by Donal Conneely »

The time of the A G M is 8pm starting I finish work in my new job at 8pm but I have asked to leave a bit earlier so as I can be there so I will be cutting it tight for time.
Hope the roads are quite. :auto-swerve:
Willie Ryan

Post by Willie Ryan »

I hope the Merc behaves itself Donal!! :-D