Kadettfest 13

Photos & Discussion of Past Events & Meets.
Darren Murphy

Re: Kadettfest 13

Post by Darren Murphy »

Great stuff lads well done to all involved I must make the trip up hopefully nexy year.
Paul Hinchy

Post by Paul Hinchy »

nice turnout lads some nice motors there !
Michael Kennedy

Post by Michael Kennedy »

Yet again, a another Great day out with Kadettfest this year. Even though the weather was not kindest, it did not damping the day.

Big thanks to James and to all involved in planning and running this great event :text-bravo:

Looking forward to Kadettfest 2014 already :-D
Martin Maloney

Post by Martin Maloney »

Michael Kennedy wrote: Big thanks to James and to all involved in planning and running this great event :text-bravo:
:handgestures-thumbupleft: thanks James and Catherine, providing hot fare in a gale was no mean feat and was much appreciated!
Enjoyed the route, would like to retrace on a good day(would need GPS though :-D ), I'd say some of those places would lend themselves to a bit of soul searching.
Bit late posting but that reflects the day. Very lucky to catch ye as ye left the hotel, in my timeing of the route Galway- Mayo, I hadn't factored in catching Roscommon on the way, have to recruit a navigator methinks !!
Willie Ryan

Post by Willie Ryan »

You did well to travel at all Martin, considering the conditions! :-)
James Clarke

Post by James Clarke »

Cheers lads. T'was a fair test of man and machine on the day. Fair play to all that challenged the weather. Reckon route is worthy of another go sometime.